1. Helping you with the latest learning management system technology
Canvas, Bridge, Blackboard, Moodle, Itslearning, and Google Classroom consultation, suitability estimation, tendering, and training.
2. Helping you with finding the right e-learning hardware and software mix
Adobe Creative Cloud product family, OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox, echo365, Camtasia, Skype for Business, Zoom, Microsoft, Google, Intranet, cloud vs premise, and many others elements can or must be part of your e-learning environment. What is the right mix for you?
3. Helping you in making the right decisions with research supported content creation
Pedagogically relevant decisions are based on the latest academic research. Latest self-published research: ”Research Supported Guideline for Educational Video Creation and Business Use” (Soinio, 2015).
4. Creating with you in collaborative organising and scripting of content
Transforming traditional content to suit the e-learning environment from scripting videos to pacing content in learning management systems.
5. Making you sound better with professional quality audio
Scripts, pacing, microphone type, audio dampening, pop filters, recorders, backup recorders, software, post-processing, and other details play an important role in creating quality audio content.
6. Making you look better with professional quality video
Scripts, pacing, backdrops, point-based lighting solutions, lenses, cameras, multi-camera setups, room sizes, software, post-processing, and other technical details play an important role in creating quality video content.